Smiley face     Smiley face     Smiley face     Smiley face     Smiley face

Monday 2 March 2009

How to do business on the internet?

The first thing to understand about Internet Marketing Technology is here to for one thing for us- to automate the repetitious tasks a computer can do so we as business owners can do more of what we do best.

What we do the best as the business owners?

Yes, you are totally right: build relationships, ask questions to get to know a potential client, resolve concerns and close the sale. People need interaction while they are thinking about buying something.

These are the thing that internet can not do (at least not effectively), but the rest can be pretty automated.

I use to tell and sell and explain everything myself to my potential customers. I usually spent most of my time on that, but then I have realized that these are thing that my website can do!

I recently met a person who was interested in exploring new ways to make money. There are a couple ways that I can show people how to increase their income, and it turn out this man was interested in becoming an affiliate marketer.

We talk for a couple of minutes and it became clear that he knew nothing about affiliate marketing and the way it works. He had heard that he can make some good money in affiliate marketing but he did not have an idea what it is all about.

There was a time when I would have spent the next hour explaining how I will help him on his way in affiliate marketing , BUT explaining how things work is something that WEBSITE can do!

So what did I do when somebody say that do not know anything about internet marketing? I did not try to explain why internet marketing pays so well. I did not go to the details, strategies or tactics. I simply slid my business card across the table. The next words will be “Visit my website, sign up to email list, and you will lean why internet marketing is such a great way to make money and how I can help to succeed!”

And this is IT!

After I just ask him more questions about his ideas and goals. What he wants to achieve. I continue to build a relationships with him by asking questions about himself and trying to understand is he a right person to spend my time with.

I will give you a lot of examples of how to do this things You will be working with new customers, having a website that explains the basics of your product/service, the benefits of what you offer. It is a big TIMESAVER and headache eliminator!

This is it for today, do not forget to subscribe to hear more about this topic and if you have time please leave me a comment, so I will know am I on the right track or not.

Thank you for reading,

Edward




Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the visit!you have a great blog,keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear friend,

    you want to joint with our network?
    Pls, send email to me : witara2008@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Web based businesses are certainly the way to go. Blogging is a great way to share ideas and bless others.

    ReplyDelete